Monday, July 23, 2007

User Rating: 4.4/10
(22,836 votes)

Fun To Watch, 10 July 2007

6/10


Author:
henrymadman from United Kingdom

The Exocist spoof is probably the best part in the whole movie. In fact

I have the song they sing on the piano that goes - "Shake your ass
watch you self..." etc. on my mp3 which I love it makes me laugh every
time I see it and I never get bored of it. Also inside the Exorcist
spoof is The Amitiville Horror spoof which is so funny i cried with
laughter.
James Woods is good as Father McFreely and he should have got an award
for that, James should try and be main character for something as he is
so good, shame.

6/10
Was the above comment useful to you?



Message Boards


Discuss this title with other users on IMDb message board for Scary Movie 2 (2001)



Recommendations

If you enjoyed this title, our database also recommends:
















-----










You may report errors and omissions on this page to the IMDb database managers. They will be examined and if approved will be included in a future update. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.

No comments:

Referrals: